17 January 2018
calendar-image 18°

Telekessy Pharmacy museum

#ARTICLE_DATE_LETREHOZVA#: 21 February 2013  |  Created: 17 March 2015

Telekessy pharmacy museum was opened in May 1987 at the old place where the pharmacy used to work until 1968, the predecessor of which was established by the Jesuite order in 1713.


Telekessy pharmacy museum was opened in May 1987 at the old place where the pharmacy used to work until 1968, the predecessor of which was established by the Jesuite order in 1713. The furniture was made of oak in Baroque-late Baroque style about thirty years later, in 1745-46.The ornaments were made by Albert Ginczl sculptor by the designs of János Strassalovszky joiner from Nagybánya. Ferenc Simon pharmacist also took part in the works.

 

Contact:

3300 Eger, Széchenyi út 14. | Map | Tel.:36-516-645 Email: evatzrt@evatzrt.hu | www.evatzrt.hu



< back