23 April 2018
-2° calendar-image

Vitkovics-house

#ARTICLE_DATE_LETREHOZVA#: 21 February 2013  |  Created: 17 March 2015

Vitkovics House is a late Baroque parish building of Greek Orthodox church from 1760, home of György Kepes Visual Centre, opened by the town after renovation as a museum in 1989.


Vitkovics House is a late Baroque parish building of Greek Orthodox church from 1760, home of György Kepes Visual Centre, opened by the town after renovation as a museum in 1989.
The memorial room of Mihály Vitkovics (1778-1829) poet, art- translator can be found here, too. He was born in Eger and lived in this house.

 

Contact: 3300 Eger, Széchenyi u 55  | Tel.:36-515-051

www.k.fekete.maria@ekmk.eu

 



< back